After rumored for a period time, Google finally officially announced Nexus 6 on its website. As usual, Nexus 6 is not manufactured by Google itself. But this time, it is Motorola that takes the job, which results in Nexus 6 resembling Motorola X+. Anyway, Nexus 6 is unique and improved in many aspects. Let us see what features have been elevated in Nexus 6 and urge people to get one on hand.
The above outstanding features of Nexus 6 all make it the best device for playing videos. The 5.9 inches size gives a big screen, the Dual front-facing speakers offer excellent sound effect, the long lasting battery provides 10 hours for unremitting video playback and supporting most of the common video formats like AVI, MP4, MKV makes it compatible with various videos.
Undoubtly, many people will buy it largely for its first-rate video playback feature. However, there is still a problem that needs solving before preordering or buying, namely, the iTunes videos' compatibility with Nexus 6. Otherwise, it will be a waste when you buy a Nexus 6 to play iTunes purchased and rented videos, only to find they are not supported. Originally, iTunes videos cannot be played on Nexus 6, a non-Apple device, due to FairPlay DRM. But with M4VGear DRM Media Converter, a powerful DRM Removal software, all your iTunes purchased and rented movies, TV Shows and music videos can be played on Nexus 6 without bug.
Step One: Download and install M4VGear on your computer. Then launch it.
iTunes : the latest version
Mac OS X 10.8 & 10.9 & 10.10
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Step Two: Import iTunes videos from iTunes Library to M4VGear by clicking "Add Movies" button on M4VGear.
Step Three: Click "Convert" button to start converting iTunes videos to unprotected MP4 to be played on Nexus 6.
Step Four: After the conversions are finished, connect Nexus 6 to the computer and then go to find the DRM-free MP4 videos and copy them to Nexus 6 for enjoying.
* Pick up where you left off: The songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one of your Android devices can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
* Material design: fluid, purposeful motion
* More tangible interaction: Content responds to your touch in an intuitive way.
* The right information at the right moment: With Lollipop, your tablet shows your inbox alongside the message you have open, while your watch shows new emails as they arrive.
* More time playing, less time charging
* And More......